I have officially finished my fellowship at Eawag: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology. My collaboration with Carlos Melian will however continue. We have exciting plans that involve also other colleagues here at Eawag, so we will hopefully do a lot together in the near future. But I will have to book good weather for my future visits to Kastanienbaum so that I can take advantage of the beautiful Vierwaldstättersee and enjoy more swimming. This summer was too cold and rainy…
- Distribution patterns and hints of an uphill shift in Bombus alpinus NEW PAPER
- Habitat use of a critically endangered butterfly, Hipparchia semele, thriving in a fly ash deposit NEW PAPER
- Climatic niche evolution is faster in sympatric than allopatric lineages of the butterfly genus Pyrgus NEW PAPER
- Two new grants starting in 2017
- New butterfly paper published!