I was awarded a SciEx Postdoctoral Fellowship, which will allow me to work at Eawag – Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology for 12 months. I will work with Carlos Melián, Florian Altermatt and Vlastimil Křivan (Biology Centre AS CR) on a project “Food webs in space: integrating metacommunity and food web research”. I look forward to it!
- Distribution patterns and hints of an uphill shift in Bombus alpinus NEW PAPER
- Habitat use of a critically endangered butterfly, Hipparchia semele, thriving in a fly ash deposit NEW PAPER
- Climatic niche evolution is faster in sympatric than allopatric lineages of the butterfly genus Pyrgus NEW PAPER
- Two new grants starting in 2017
- New butterfly paper published!