We are a young group of ecologists studying the structure and dynamics of complex communities of interacting species. This website provides brief information about our group and our current projects. If you are interested in our research or would like to work with us, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Distribution patterns and hints of an uphill shift in Bombus alpinus NEW PAPER
- Habitat use of a critically endangered butterfly, Hipparchia semele, thriving in a fly ash deposit NEW PAPER
- Climatic niche evolution is faster in sympatric than allopatric lineages of the butterfly genus Pyrgus NEW PAPER
- Two new grants starting in 2017
- New butterfly paper published!